Our Sales Conditions Explained
1. Copyrights for printing.
Concerning us We will never use, sell or promote your artwork without your prior written consent.
Concerning you:We abide by Copyright laws, so please make sure that you own the appropriate rights to all of your uploaded images. We uphold the right to remove any images that may be subject to copyright infringement.
You are not authorized to reproduce or sell any artwork from other artists our Online Art Gallery without any prior written consent from the artist or appropriate rights holder.
2. Personal data Back up
The image you upload are stored in our server, If you don't want us to keep the image in our server, please ask us and we will delete it.
3. Sales Condition
We want to give you the confidence to give Pictorem a try, by offering you a 30 day guarantee! If you are not happy with the quality of the print, send it back to us and get your refund.
If you are not happy with the quality of the product you purchased, and this is due to factors under our control, we will replace or refund your purchase fully. For factors that we don’t control, such as incorrect texts or misspellings, we will strive to find a solution. For any issues contact our customer service within 30 days of delivery.
Please note, if you wish to replace the image or make a modification to your order while it is in production, some fees may apply.
We don't sell your info, we don't keep credit card information in our servers. And the file you uploads are stored in a secure server and we do not sell, promote any of these file without your consent.
5. Information on the site
We try to make sure to have the most accurate information on the site, If there is a"bug" on our site, something like 1 million prints for 1$, or price discrepancy, well ... it's not really on purpose and we reserve the right to cancel any order if the information on the site is not correct. But we will contact you as quickly as possible for that.
The Boring Legal Stuff
1. PRICES: All prices are Firm Fixed Price, All prices displayed does not include taxes. All transportation, insurance, special packing costs and expenses, and all Federal, provincial and local excise, duties, sales, and other similar taxes are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
2. PAYMENT: Terms are prepayment unless otherwise agreed in writing. Interest shall be charged on overdue accounts at the rate of 18% per annum (1.5% per month) from due date.
3. DELIVERY: Purchaser shall supply shipping instructions with each order. (Ship to and bill to address, ). In the absence of specific instructions, Pictorem may select a carrier and insure Products in transit and charge Purchaser accordingly. Pictorem shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its ability to reasonably control. Risk of loss, damage or destruction shall pass to Purchaser upon delivery to carrier. Goods are provided solely for incorporation into the Purchaser's end product and shall not be onward delivered except as incorporated in the Purchaser's end product.
The Services may contain information, graphics, photos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Artist Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of Your Content.
By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.
Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about Pictorem or our Services that you provide to us are entirely voluntary, and you agree that Pictorem may use such ideas, suggestions, and feedback without compensation or obligation to you.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, including for a violation of these Terms, a violation of our Content Policy, or if you otherwise create liability for us.
5. GENERAL PROVISIONS: All Orders are subject to approval and acceptance by Pictorem. Any Order or other form from the Purchaser, which purports to expand, alter or amend these terms and conditions, is expressly rejected and is and shall not become a part of any agreement between Pictorem and the Purchaser. This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the Province of Quebec.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY: Warranty Period: Canvas Print - 30 days;. Pictorem warrants that during the Warranty Period that (a) the Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship and conform to specifications; . THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE DUE TO ANY CAUSE.
Purchaser's exclusive remedy for a claim under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement at Pictorem's option, of defective or nonconforming materials, parts or components or in the case of software, provision of a software revision for implementation by the Buyer. All material returned under warranty shall be returned to Pictorem prepaid by the Buyer and returned to the Buyer, prepaid by Pictorem.'s specifications, or failure to follow prescribed installation, operating and maintenance procedures, (ii) defects, errors or nonconformities in the Products due to modifications, alterations, additions or changes not made in accordance withPictorem5. Information on the sitePictorem's specifications or authorized by Pictorem, (iii) normal wear and tear, (iv) damage caused by force of nature or act of any third person, (v) shipping damage, (vi) service or repair of Product by the Purchaser without prior written consent from Pictorem, (vii) Products designated by Pictorem as beta site test samples, experimental, developmental, preproduction, sample, incomplete or out of specification Products, (viii) returned Products if the original identification marks have been removed or altered or (ix) Services or research activities.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: If a Party would, but for this paragraph (7), have concurrent claims in contract and tort (including negligence) such claims in tort (including negligence) shall to the extent permitted by law be wholly barred, unenforceable and excluded.
Pictorem shall not be liable to the Buyer by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of the Order or of statutory duty or by reason of tort (including but not limited to negligence) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of production, loss of contracts or for any financing costs or for any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever that may be suffered by the Buyer.
In the event and to the extent that Pictorem shall have any liability to Buyer pursuant to the terms of the Order, Pictorem shall be liable to Buyer only for those damages which have been foreseen or might have reasonably been foreseen on the date of effectivity of the Order and which are solely an immediate and direct result of any act or omission of Pictorem in performing the work or any portion thereof under the Order and which are not in the aggregate in excess of ten (10%) percent of the total Order price.